Meredith: Keeper of the Sea

Monday, September 06, 2004

Big Thanks

I just wanted to take moment and recognize some of the people who have been unbelievingly helpful over the past two weeks.

Our biggest thanks goes to everyone who prayed, fasted, put Meredith on their church prayer lists, and generally appealed to some sort of a higher power to help Meredith recover as well as help the rest of our family deal with the stress associated with Meredith's condition. It is only through God's grace that Meredith is doing as well as she is today.


Special thanks also goes to my family for all of their support, especially my sister Kim and mother-in-law Toni, who took care of the business of running our household (no small task let me assure you) so we could spend time at the hospital with Meredith. Thanks also to the Kaysville 11th Ward, for making sure there was plenty of food in the house and helping get my kids ready to start school. Thanks to my boss for being so understanding and giving me all the time off I needed. Finally, thanks to Cris, Leslie, and Shelly for helping us to finish unpacking the basement and children's rooms.


So may people helped in so many different ways and we are very appreciative of all the help that has been given, even if I forgot to mention it specifically.



-Chip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Looking for the beginning? Check out the links to the archives in the links section.

Site Meter