Meredith: Keeper of the Sea

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Off We Go

I was able to wrap up most of what I wanted to do at work yesterday by noon. I am lucky to have an employer who is so understanding of my situation. Here on the home front we crashed last night before getting packed, but we were able to get that done this morning. In about 10 minutes we are going to be leaving for the airport. We will be flying Delta (thanks to Stephanie's mom Toni) and will arrive about 6:55 Cleveland Time. We will be taking a taxi from the airport to the hotel. The whole family is quite anxious but in good spirits.

-Chip

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Shaner family,
    Jewelia has kept me up to date on Meredith's health over the past year. I wanted you to know that I am thinking of you ALL and that I have sent a prayer request throughout my school. Please tell Jacob hello from me, and know that there are more of us out here--with you on on hearts--than you could imagine!
    My very best,
    Kelly Kelley

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Looking for the beginning? Check out the links to the archives in the links section.

Site Meter